Say Congratulations in style with this delicious letterbox-friendly collection of chocolate gifts! This bundle, part of our luxurious chocolate letterbox gifts range, contains some our best-selling bars, including white, milk and dark chocolate for the full Love Cocoa experience.
- Congratulations Honeycomb Bar: The most delicious way of saying "Congratulations": a glorious combination of smooth Colombian milk chocolate and crisp flakes of the finest, sweetest honeycomb. This honeycomb milk chocolate is our delicious contemporary take on a much-loved classic.
- Salted Caramel Milk Chocolate Bar: A modern classic and our best-selling bar, this is an indulgent, luxurious blend of smooth milk chocolate, buttery caramel and sea salt.
- Maldon Sea Salt 70% Dark Chocolate Bar: This vegan chocolate bar has the deep, luxurious flavour of our single-origin dark chocolate, infused with crunchy, hand-harvested sea salt flakes.
- Colombian Single Origin 41% Milk Chocolate Bar: Using only the finest, carefully sourced Colombian cocoa, this creamy, velvety, luxury bar is milk chocolate done right. This is proof that sometimes, less is more.
- Strawberry Spritz 35% White Chocolate Bar: A delicious and delicate taste of summer, this creamy white chocolate is infused with strawberries and Marc de Champagne to create a heavenly sweet treat.
- Prosecco Bar: A celebratory chocolate treat, popping candy brings a glass of bubbles to this luxurious and delicious milk chocolate bar. This luxury chocolate bar is perfect for marking any special occasion.
Why choose Love Cocoa? Our chocolate is:
- Free from palm oil
- Crafted in Britain with pride and care
- Made using the world's finest cacao, ethically sourced
- 100% plastic-free
Delivered through the letterbox
*Contain Milk and Soya. Made on machinery that processes Tree Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts), Peanuts and Wheat.
*There may be cases where some products included in the box become unavailable, in which case we will substitute with a similar price alternative. The allergy information remains the same.
Salted Caramel Bar: Colombian Milk chocolate (raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, MILK powder (emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (1%) Golden Glitter Sugar (sugar, colours (E101, E171, E172), Glazing Agent (Shellac), (>1%) Sea Salt Flakes, (<1%) Natural Caramel Flavouring.
Honeycomb Bar: Milk Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, MILK powder, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (4%) Honeycomb Granules (sugar, glucose syrup, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, rice flour).
Strawberry Champagne Bar: White Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, MILK powder, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (5%) Strawberry Freeze Dried Granulates (glucose syrup, strawberry, sugar: beet; starch: tapioca), (<1%) Marc de Champagne Flavouring, (<1%) Natural Strawberry Flavouring, (<1%) Natural Red Liquid Colour (E162). Min. cocoa solids 35%. Min. milk solids 24%.
Maldon Sea Salt Bar: Peruvian Dark Chocolate (cocoa mass, raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (<1%) Sea Salt Flakes.
Colombian Milk Bar: Milk Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, MILK powder, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla). Cocoa solids min. 41%, Milk solids min. 15%.
Gin & Tonic Bar: Colombian Dark Chocolate (cocoa mass, raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (<1%) Juniper Oil, (<1%) Lime Oil, (<1%) Natural gin flavouring. Min. Cocoa solids 71%.
Allergens: please see BOLD above. Made in a factory that processes eggs, gluten, wheat, dairy, nuts and sesame seeds. Suitable for vegetarians.
- Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
- Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
- Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
world's finest cacao
- We source all our cocoa ethically from growers who farm fairly and pay their workers properly. There's no great chocolate without great people behind it.
- Our flavours are diligently designed to enhance the natural aromas of the cocoa we use.
- Our cocoa is sourced sustainably from Columbia, Peru & Ecuador.
- We donate 1% of our annual sales to Eden Reforestation Projects, planting trees all over the world to combat deforestation.
- We protect nature by never using unnecessary plastic or palm oil.
- All our products are cruelty-free and we source all our cocoa carefully.
Our cadbury family story
- Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury, the great-great-great grandson of John Cadbury.
- By blending heritage and expertise of great-tasting, Great British chocolate with modern standards of sustainability and ethics, Love Cocoa is making chocolate history. Again. This is a new era of chocolate from one of the oldest names in the game.
- We create exceptional chocolate in an exceptional way, driving positive change within the chocolate industry.
Unfortunately, we are currently only able to ship within the UK.
Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
Log in to your online account and visit 'My Orders'. Here, you will see your order history and the current status of your order. Alternatively, you will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been despatched.
When you place your order, our warehouse team process and pack your parcel immediately. This means that your order cannot be changed. If you urgently need to change your order, we will try out best to help, but this may not be possible.
For online orders, you can pay by Visa, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
When you add a product to your cart, you will see an option to add a personalised greeting card for £1. Only one greeting card can be added per order.