Join the Love Cocoa team!
We're looking for a Sales Executive to join our team!
As Love Cocoa Sales Executive you will be managing and growing sales within our independent retailer channel and working closely with the team to secure new opportunities and other leading retailers.
Some of the key responsibilities will involve:
- Identifying new opportunities within the independent channel to list H!P
- Working closely with our distributors to give indies the best route to market
- Launch NPD into the independent channel
- Agree best in class point of sale with independents, that grows their business
- Sharing insight from customers to agree strategic plans moving forwards
- Agreeing cost/price strategies with the business
- Working with customers to get accurate forecasts
- Promotion planning, including Christmas, Easter etc
- Provide line manager with monthly sales reports
- Ideally 1 year FMCG sales experience, or a hunger to get into sales
- Eager to learn
- Team player - keen to muck in as a team, and achieve together
- Resilient - you're not always going to get a yes
- Self-motivated - take ownership and be proud of what do
- People-focused & a great communicator - relationships are everything, create meaningful ones
- Availability to travel as needed to our retail partners
Sounds like something you're interested in? Apply on our LinkedIn here.
Born in 2016, Love Cocoa is on a mission to drive positive change within the chocolate industry. We create luxury sustainable chocolate that tastes good and does good too.
We're currently stocked in major department stores like John Lewis and Liberty London, we export to over 10 countries and supply numerous independent stores throughout the UK, as well as having a DTC e-commerce site. We have recently secured a multi-million pound investment and we're ready and eager to scale both brands.
We use business as a force for good by prioritising both people and planet alike. We have planted over 1.5m trees in the last two years, we're B Corp certified and a proud member of 1% For The Planet. We are passionate about fostering and maintaining an excellent culture with deep-rooted values that are shared by the entire team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Bonus (individual & company performance-related)
- Medical insurance – Vitality provided (once probation passed)
- Pension – People’s Pension (once probation passed)
- Training budget - up to £500 a year
- Hybrid office and working from home model (in office Tuesday, Thursday and Friday)
- Early finish every Friday at 4.30 pm, and currently trialling last Friday of month WFH with a finish at 2.30 pm
- Work from abroad two weeks a year
- Paid team social events every 2 months if targets hit
- Office dog policy
- All the chocolate you can possibly eat
Our office is a 5 minute walk from Holloway Road, Drayton Park, and Arsenal, and 10 minutes from Highbury & Islington Station.
We know that no community can thrive without diversity and inclusivity. Love Cocoa recruits, employs, trains and promotes regardless of race, religion, status, sexuality, gender identity, age, appearance or disability. We value diversity, encourage collaboration and treat all with equal respect.
Inevitably, we're slightly biased, but at Love Cocoa you'll be working alongside a team of hard-working, friendly, and enthusiastic individuals. We care about the planet, we care about great-tasting chocolate and we care about our community.
All job openings are posted on our Linkedin here.