A special selection of our most-loved chocolate gifts delivered straight through your letterbox, as part of our luxurious letterbox chocolates range, perfect for sampling the best of Love Cocoa and finding your favourite flavour.
- Honeycomb 41% Milk Chocolate Bar: The comforting sweetness of honeycomb mixed with smooth milk chocolate - an irresistible match.
- Salted Caramel Milk Chocolate Bar: A modern classic and our best-selling bar, this is an indulgent, luxurious blend of smooth milk chocolate, buttery caramel and sea salt.
- Maldon Sea Salt 70% Dark Chocolate Bar: This vegan chocolate bar has the deep, luxurious flavour of our single-origin dark chocolate, infused with crunchy, hand-harvested sea salt flakes.
- Signature Truffle Selection Box: NEW and filled with our favourite creamy white, classic milk and rich dark chocolate truffles in a variety of delicious textures and flavours, this is everything we love about luxury chocolate in a beautiful hand-designed box.
Why choose Love Cocoa? This product is:
- Free from palm oil
- Made using the world's finest cacao, ethically sourced
- Crafted in Britain with pride and care
- In plastic-free packaging, beautifully designed by us in London
As a member of 1% for the Planet, every time you purchase a Love Cocoa product, you're supporting reforestation projects around the world. Find out more about our tree planting here or browse all our luxury chocolate truffles here.
Delivered through the letterbox
*Contain Milk and Soya. Made on machinery that processes Tree Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts), Peanuts and Wheat.
Maldon Sea Salt Bar: Peruvian Dark Chocolate (cocoa mass, raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (<1%) Sea Salt Flakes.
Salted Caramel Bar: Colombian Milk chocolate (raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, MILK powder (emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (1%) Golden Glitter Sugar (sugar, colours (E101, E171, E172), Glazing Agent (Shellac), (>1%) Sea Salt Flakes, (<1%) Natural Caramel Flavouring.
Honeycomb Bar: Milk Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, MILK powder, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (4%) Honeycomb Granules (sugar, glucose syrup, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, rice flour).
Allergens: please see BOLD above. Made in a factory that processes eggs, gluten, wheat, dairy, nuts and sesame seeds. Suitable for vegetarians.
- Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
- Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
- Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
world's finest cacao
- We source all our cocoa ethically from growers who farm fairly and pay their workers properly. There's no great chocolate without great people behind it.
- Our flavours are diligently designed to enhance the natural aromas of the cocoa we use.
- Our cocoa is sourced sustainably from Columbia, Peru & Ecuador.
- We donate 1% of our annual sales to Eden Reforestation Projects, planting trees all over the world to combat deforestation.
- We protect nature by never using unnecessary plastic or palm oil.
- All our products are cruelty-free and we source all our cocoa carefully.
Our cadbury family story
- Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury, the great-great-great grandson of John Cadbury.
- By blending heritage and expertise of great-tasting, Great British chocolate with modern standards of sustainability and ethics, Love Cocoa is making chocolate history. Again. This is a new era of chocolate from one of the oldest names in the game.
- We create exceptional chocolate in an exceptional way, driving positive change within the chocolate industry.
Unfortunately, we are currently only able to ship within the UK.
Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
Log in to your online account and visit 'My Orders'. Here, you will see your order history and the current status of your order. Alternatively, you will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been despatched.
When you place your order, our warehouse team process and pack your parcel immediately. This means that your order cannot be changed. If you urgently need to change your order, we will try out best to help, but this may not be possible.
For online orders, you can pay by Visa, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
When you add a product to your cart, you will see an option to add a personalised greeting card for £1. Only one greeting card can be added per order.