The best way to express your love - with chocolate! Perfect for wedding anniversaries, Valentine's Day, or any occasion for saying "I love you". Bring the ultimate joy to your loved ones.
This chocolate hamper contains:
- Billionaire's Chocolate Bar 75g: A combination of our classic Colombian milk chocolate, marbled with smooth white chocolate and infused with smooth caramel, and topped with sticky toffee pieces and crunchy biscuit balls. An irresistibly sweet treat and a decadent dessert in a bar, this milk chocolate bar flavour is quickly becoming a firm favourite.
- Heart Salted Caramel Chocolate Bar 75g: A special bar that makes a special gift, this heart chocolate bar contains an indulgent blend of smooth milk chocolate, buttery caramel and sea salt. It's a modern classic, a beautiful balance of sweet and salt and the perfect gift for a chocolate-loving loved one.
- Pink Gin Truffles White Chocolate Truffles 150g: Inspired by our love of great gin, these pearly pink white chocolate truffles contain a luxurious combination of smooth, creamy white chocolate and a taste of our favourite tipple.
- Milk Double Chocolate Chunk Biscuits 175g: There are few things we Brits love more than biscuits, and these beautifully buttery biscuits, filled with chocolate chunks and coated in smooth milk chocolate, are a true testament as to why.
- Prosecco Bar: A celebratory chocolate treat, popping candy brings a glass of bubbles to this luxurious and delicious milk chocolate bar. This luxury chocolate bar is perfect for marking any special occasion.
These chocolates arrive in a beautifully designed, completely recyclable cardboard hamper box, so that once the chocolate is gone this packaging can be placed straight in the recycling (or re-used as a useful storage box!).
Why choose Love Cocoa? Our chocolate is:
- Free from palm oil
- Crafted in Britain with pride and care
- Made using the world's finest cacao, ethically sourced
- 100% plastic-free
*There may be cases where some products included in the hamper become unavailable, in which case we will substitute with similar price's alternative. The allergy information remains the same.
Maldon Sea Salt Bar: Peruvian Dark Chocolate (cocoa mass, raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (<1%) Sea Salt Flakes.
Honeycomb Bar: Milk Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, MILK powder, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (4%) Honeycomb Granules (sugar, glucose syrup, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, rice flour).
Salted Caramel Truffles: Glucose, sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, cocoa powder, cocoa mass, sweetened condensed skimmed MILK, water, butter (MILK), salt, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin, natural flavouring.
Salted Caramel Bar: Colombian Milk chocolate (raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, MILK powder (emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (1%) Golden Glitter Sugar (sugar, colours (E101, E171, E172), Glazing Agent (Shellac), (>1%) Sea Salt Flakes, (<1%) Natural Caramel Flavouring.
Roasted Blonde Almonds: Caramelised ALMONDS 31% (ALMONDS 94%, sugar, glucose syrup, honey), sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, skimmed MILK, whey (MILK), coating agents (arabic gum, shellac), butter (MILK), emulsifier: lecithins (SOYA), flavourings, starch.
Allergens: please see BOLD above. Made in a factory that processes eggs, gluten, wheat, dairy, nuts and sesame seeds. Suitable for vegetarians.
- Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
- Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
- Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
world's finest cacao
- We source all our cocoa ethically from growers who farm fairly and pay their workers properly. There's no great chocolate without great people behind it.
- Our flavours are diligently designed to enhance the natural aromas of the cocoa we use.
- Our cocoa is sourced sustainably from Columbia, Peru & Ecuador.
- We donate 1% of our annual sales to Eden Reforestation Projects, planting trees all over the world to combat deforestation.
- We protect nature by never using unnecessary plastic or palm oil.
- All our products are cruelty-free and we source all our cocoa carefully.
Our cadbury family story
- Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury, the great-great-great grandson of John Cadbury.
- By blending heritage and expertise of great-tasting, Great British chocolate with modern standards of sustainability and ethics, Love Cocoa is making chocolate history. Again. This is a new era of chocolate from one of the oldest names in the game.
- We create exceptional chocolate in an exceptional way, driving positive change within the chocolate industry.
Unfortunately, we are currently only able to ship within the UK.
Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
Log in to your online account and visit 'My Orders'. Here, you will see your order history and the current status of your order. Alternatively, you will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been despatched.
When you place your order, our warehouse team process and pack your parcel immediately. This means that your order cannot be changed. If you urgently need to change your order, we will try out best to help, but this may not be possible.
For online orders, you can pay by Visa, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
When you add a product to your cart, you will see an option to add a personalised greeting card for £1. Only one greeting card can be added per order.