Send a special Congratulations gift to friends and family with this delicious selection of celebratory chocolates, with our best-selling tablet bars, a fun truffle tube and moreish white chocolate almonds. No matter who you’re buying for, this is the perfect way to say congratulations.This hamper includes:
- Congrats! Honeycomb Milk Chocolate Bar: The comforting sweetness of honeycomb mixed with smooth milk chocolate - an irresistible match.
- Salted Caramel Milk Chocolate Bar: A modern classic and our best-selling bar, this is an indulgent, luxurious blend of smooth milk chocolate, buttery caramel and sea salt.
- Maldon Sea Salt 70% Dark Chocolate Bar: This vegan chocolate bar has the deep, luxurious flavour of our single-origin dark chocolate, infused with crunchy, hand-harvested sea salt flakes.
- Milk Chocolate Champagne Truffles: Deliciously decadent chocolate truffles filled with a creamy milk chocolate ganache, enriched with Marc de Champagne and encased in a luxurious milk chocolate shell. This is a luxurious taste of celebration.
Mini Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles: Delicious things come in small packages! All the same taste of its larger sibling, in a sweeter mini tube. Filled with gooey, rich sea salted caramel and encased in a cocoa-dusted milk chocolate shell, these glorious truffles are a beautifully balanced blend of salty and sweet.
Why choose Love Cocoa? Our chocolate is:
- Free from palm oil
- Crafted in Britain with pride and care
- Made using the world's finest cacao, ethically sourced
- 100% plastic-free
As a member of 1% for the Planet, every time you purchase a Love Cocoa product, you're supporting reforestation projects around the world. Find out more about our tree planting projects here, or browse all our luxury chocolate bars here.
*There may be cases where some products included in the hamper become unavailable, in which case we will substitute with a similar price alternative. The allergy information remains the same.
Salted Caramel Bar: Colombian Milk chocolate (raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, MILK powder (emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (1%) Golden Glitter Sugar (sugar, colours (E101, E171, E172), Glazing Agent (Shellac), (>1%) Sea Salt Flakes, (<1%) Natural Caramel Flavouring.
Honeycomb Bar: Milk Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, MILK powder, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (4%) Honeycomb Granules (sugar, glucose syrup, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, rice flour).
Strawberry Champagne White Chocolate Bar:White Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, MILK powder, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (5%) Strawberry Freeze Dried Granulates (glucose syrup, strawberry, sugar: beet; starch: tapioca), (<1%) Marc de Champagne Flavouring, (<1%) Natural Strawberry Flavouring, (<1%) Natural Red Liquid Colour (E162). Min. cocoa solids 35%. Min. milk solids 24%.
Pink Gin Truffles: Sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, fresh cream (MILK), icing sugar, glucose, London Gin (4%), sorbitol skimmed MILK powder, beetroot colour, invert sugar, (emulsifier) SOYA lecithin, natural flavouring, juniper oil, citric acid. Cocoa solids: min. 30%.
Roasted Blonde Almonds: Caramelised ALMONDS 31% (ALMONDS 94%, sugar, glucose syrup, honey), sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, skimmed MILK, whey (MILK), coating agents (arabic gum, shellac), butter (MILK), emulsifier: lecithins (SOYA), flavourings, starch.
Allergens: please see BOLD above. Made in a factory that processes eggs, gluten, wheat, dairy, nuts and sesame seeds. Suitable for vegetarians.
- Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
- Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
- Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
world's finest cacao
- We source all our cocoa ethically from growers who farm fairly and pay their workers properly. There's no great chocolate without great people behind it.
- Our flavours are diligently designed to enhance the natural aromas of the cocoa we use.
- Our cocoa is sourced sustainably from Columbia, Peru & Ecuador.
- We donate 1% of our annual sales to Eden Reforestation Projects, planting trees all over the world to combat deforestation.
- We protect nature by never using unnecessary plastic or palm oil.
- All our products are cruelty-free and we source all our cocoa carefully.
Our cadbury family story
- Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury, the great-great-great grandson of John Cadbury.
- By blending heritage and expertise of great-tasting, Great British chocolate with modern standards of sustainability and ethics, Love Cocoa is making chocolate history. Again. This is a new era of chocolate from one of the oldest names in the game.
- We create exceptional chocolate in an exceptional way, driving positive change within the chocolate industry.
Unfortunately, we are currently only able to ship within the UK.
Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
Log in to your online account and visit 'My Orders'. Here, you will see your order history and the current status of your order. Alternatively, you will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been despatched.
When you place your order, our warehouse team process and pack your parcel immediately. This means that your order cannot be changed. If you urgently need to change your order, we will try out best to help, but this may not be possible.
For online orders, you can pay by Visa, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
When you add a product to your cart, you will see an option to add a personalised greeting card for £1. Only one greeting card can be added per order.