The Patisserie Chocolate Truffle Selection Box
NEW for 2023, this luxury assortment of 21 chocolate truffles includes fruity infusions, smooth pralines, rich caramels, a nutty crunch and a creamy coffee kick. These indulgent chocolate truffles are inspired by our favourite desserts and made using only the finest chocolate.
This box contains 11 flavours of luxury chocolate truffles:
- Hazelnut Praline Milk Chocolate
- Hazelnut Dark Chocolate
- Birthday Cake Caramel
- Salted Caramel
- Blonde Hazelnut Crunch
- Billionaire Bite
- Lemon Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Tiramisu
- Orange Sorbet
- Raspberry Eton Mess
Why choose Love Cocoa? This product is:
- Free from palm oil
- Made using the world's finest cacao, ethically sourced
- Crafted in Britain with pride and care
- In plastic-free packaging, beautifully designed by us in London
As a member of 1% for the Planet, every time you purchase a Love Cocoa product, you're supporting reforestation projects around the world. Find out more about our tree planting here or browse all our luxury chocolate truffles here.
This box contains 21 truffles and weighs approximately 230g.
Hazelnut Praline Milk Chocolate Heart: Sugar, praline (HAZELNUTS, sugar), cocoa mass, whole MILK powder, cocoa butter, lactose, concentrated butter (MILK), cocoa powder, emulsifier : lecithins (SOYA), salt, natural vanilla flavouring.
Vegan Hazelnut Dark Chocolate Truffle: Cocoa mass, sugar, HAZELNUTS, cocoa butter, emulsifier: lecithins (SOYA), natural vanilla flavouring
Caramel Birthday Cake Truffle: sugar, whole MILK powder, cocoa butter, caramel 14% (sugar, water, dextrose), cocoa mass, concentrated butter (MILK), HAZELNUTS, glucose syrup, coating agent: (gum arabic, shellac), emulsifier: lecithins (soya), crispy crepe flakes (WHEAT flour, sugar, concentrated butter (MILK), skimmed MILK powder, BARLEY malt, salt), "fleur de sel", natural vanilla flavouring, starch, colourings: E100, E141, E163.
Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel Truffle: Sugar, cocoa butter, glucose syrup, whole MILK powder, cream (MILK), cocoa mass, concentrated MILK, emulsifier: lecithins (SOYS), fleur de sel, natural vanilla flavouring.
Blonde Hazelnut Crunch: sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, concentrated butter (MILK), invert sugar syrup, ALMONDS, stabiliser : sorbitol, skimmed MILK, whey (MILK), flavourings, emulsifier : lecithins (SOYA).
Blondie: Sugar, Ecuador cocoa mass 17%, cocoa butter, full cream MILK powder, concentrated butter (MILK), invert sugar syrup, stabiliser: sorbitol, stabiliser: glycerol, cream (MILK), skimmed milk, lactoserum (MILK), emulsifier: lecithins (SOYA and SUNFLOWER), flavourings, cocoa powder.
Orange Sorbet: cocoa mass, sugar, cream (MILK), candied orange peels 5% (orange peels, sugar, dextrose, acidity corrector: citric acid), cocoa butter, concentrated butter (MILK), stabiliser: sorbitol, dextrose, emulsifier: lecithins (SOYA), crispy pancakes splinters (WHEAT flour, sugar, concentrated butter (MILK), skimmed MILK powder, BARLEY malt, salt), flavourings, coating agent: shellac , stabiliser: citric acid , starch , colourings: E160a, E163.
Lemon Cheesecake: Sugar, Cocoa butter, fresh cream (MILK), sorbitol, glucose, glycerine, HAZELNUTS, skimmed MILK powder, butter (MILK), emulsifier (SOYA lecithin), lemon oil, natural flavour, sorbic acid, carotene, invertine.
Raspberry Eton Mess: Sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, fresh cream (MILK), sorbitol, glucose, cocoa mass, glycerine, raspberry puree, freeze dried raspberry, butter (MILK), skimmed MILK powder, emulsifier (SOYA lecithin), beetroot, natural flavouring, sorbic acid, invertine.
Billionaire Bite: Sugar, cocoa butter, cream (MILK), cocoa powder, sorbitol, glucose, glycerine, cornflour, butter (MILK), emulsifier (SOYA lecithin), natural flavour, whey powder (MILK), sorbic acid, salt, invertine.
White Chocolate Tiramisu: sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, concentrated butter (MILK), invert sugar syrup, condensed MILK, stabiliser: sorbitol, emulsifier: lecithins (SOYA), flavourings, coffee, HAZELNUTS, colouring foodstuff: concentrate of safflower, lemon, radish, blackcurrant and apple.
Milk chocolate coating: 36% minimum cocoa solids, milk solids 13%
Allergen Advice: for allergens, see ingredients in BOLD. May contain traces of eggs, sesame seeds, peanuts and other nuts.
- Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
- Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
- Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
world's finest cacao
- We source all our cocoa ethically from growers who farm fairly and pay their workers properly. There's no great chocolate without great people behind it.
- Our flavours are diligently designed to enhance the natural aromas of the cocoa we use.
- Our cocoa is sourced sustainably from Columbia, Peru & Ecuador.
- We donate 1% of our annual sales to Eden Reforestation Projects, planting trees all over the world to combat deforestation.
- We protect nature by never using unnecessary plastic or palm oil.
- All our products are cruelty-free and we source all our cocoa carefully.
Our cadbury family story
- Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury, the great-great-great grandson of John Cadbury.
- By blending heritage and expertise of great-tasting, Great British chocolate with modern standards of sustainability and ethics, Love Cocoa is making chocolate history. Again. This is a new era of chocolate from one of the oldest names in the game.
- We create exceptional chocolate in an exceptional way, driving positive change within the chocolate industry.
Unfortunately, we are currently only able to ship within the UK.
Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
Log in to your online account and visit 'My Orders'. Here, you will see your order history and the current status of your order. Alternatively, you will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been despatched.
When you place your order, our warehouse team process and pack your parcel immediately. This means that your order cannot be changed. If you urgently need to change your order, we will try out best to help, but this may not be possible.
For online orders, you can pay by Visa, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
When you add a product to your cart, you will see an option to add a personalised greeting card for £1. Only one greeting card can be added per order.