- Happy Birthday Honeycomb 41% Milk Chocolate - The most delicious way of saying "Happy Birthday" is (we believe) with our best-selling honeycomb chocolate bar, in this stylish packaging!
Birthday Cake 30% White Chocolate Bar - Bringing back childhood memories combining delicious white chocolate infused with aromatic vanilla and lots of crunchy sprinkles!
Orange and Cacao Nibs 70% Dark Chocolate Bar- Luscious orange essence with crunchy cocoa nibs all combined with single origin, 70% dark chocolate from Colombia to give a perfectly balanced bar.
- Salted Almond 70% Dark Chocolate Bar - Single-origin Dark Chocolate, high quality English Maldon sea salt flakes and roasted almond.
- White Chocolate Popcorn' - The ultimate movie night snack. Crispy salted caramel popcorn pieces in a sweet white chocolate coating.
- Gin Miniature Bottle 5cl
This bundle fits through most of the letterbox (sent in a Royal Mail Large Letter-sized box) and is delivered contactless.
- Slave Free
- Free from Palm Oil
- Single Origin
- Plastic Free Packaging (compostable inner film)
🌱 This chocolate bundle plants 5 trees in Northern Cameroon!
*Contains Milk and Soya. Made on machinery that processes Tree Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts), Peanuts, and Wheat.
*Please note the outer box is for delivery purposes only. If ordered with other products you may receive the order in a different mailing box.
*There may be cases where some products included in the hamper become unavailable, in which case we will substitute with a similar price alternative. The allergy information remains the same.
Alcohol should only be purchased for delivery to intended recipients (or persons who will accept delivery on behalf of the named recipient) who are aged over 18.
It is a criminal offence for a person under 18 to purchase or attempt to purchase alcohol and that it is also an offence to purchase alcohol on behalf of a person aged under 18. By agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, at the time the order you are confirming you are over 18 years of age, and that intended recipient are over 18 years of age.
Alcohol deliveries will only be made to a residential or business address and not to a public place.
- Internet and telephone sales for home delivery will be made only via a client of the business, whereby the client’s customer has declared that they are over 18 and confirmed they will adhere to the terms and conditions for the sale.
- Alcohol deliveries will only be made to a residential or business address and not to a public place.
sourcing and sustainability
world's finest cacao
We use single origin cacao which is in the top 8% in the World. Our cacao is sourced from Columbia, Peru and Ecuador to handcraft luxury chocolates, and present chocolate boxes filled with the finest chocolate in the world.
One bar - One tree
Climate Positive Chocolate
We plant a tree for all chocolate bars, nibbles and truffles we sell. With the chocolate industry contributing heavily to carbon emmisions and climate change it has never been so important to do something positive.
Chocolate runs in the blood
Our cadbury family story
Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury the great-great-great grandson of the founder of Cadbury's chocolate, John Cadbury. Inspiredby his philanthropic ancestors, Love Cocoa was founded from James kitchen table.