The perfect Halloween chocolate treat. Make sure you stock up with a few bars of our organic dark chocolate before making these delicious seasonal treats!This quick and easy recipe consists of just 5 ingredients
118ml filtered water
80g Love Cocoa organic 70% Ecuador dark chocolate bar
3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp maple syrup
Cake pop sticks
Melted vegan white chocolate or white chocolate of choice.
- Watch the video below.
- Blend the cashews and water in a food processor/blender until smooth.
- Break up the chocolate in a heatproof dish and melt either in the microwave or using the double boiled method.
- Pour in the melted coconut oil, maple syrup and cashew mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Place in the fridge until set - it needs to chill for at least 4 hours.
- Take the truffle mixture out and start scooping with an ice cream scoop. Shape into balls.
- Place the truffles on a plate covered with parchment paper. Freeze for 30 minutes to make them easier to handle.
- Melt some dark chocolate and white chocolate in separate bowls. Transfer the melted white chocolate into a piping bag with a writing icing nozzle. Alternatively add to a resealable plastic bag and cut off one corner tip. You only need a tiny cut.
- Dip the cake pop sticks into the chocolate and insert into the truffles. Dip the truffles into the dark chocolate then immediately pipe on white chocolate circles starting from the top moving down.
- Use a toothpick to draw vertical lines downwards to create the spider web effect. Place in the fridge to set.
Enjoy making this super easy recipe! Yum!