A stunning selection of 23 luxury chocolate truffles, packed inside our new festive Christmas Tree box, with four different and carefully curated flavours. Each flavour is as rich and delicious as the next, making this box the perfect festive gift, post-dinner treat and sweet snack throughout the holiday season. It's bright, it's beautiful, it's brilliant.
This box include four different bauble chocolate truffle flavours:
- 6 x Rich Hazelnut Ganache Truffles
- 7 x Gooey Salted Caramel Truffles
- 5 x Zingy Mango & Passionfruit Truffles
- 5 x Spiced Gingerbread Truffles
Why choose Love Cocoa? This product is:
- Free from palm oil
- Crafted in Britain with pride and care
- Made using the world's finest cacao, ethically sourced
- 100% plastic-free
As a member of 1% for the Planet, every time you purchase a Love Cocoa product, you're supporting reforestation projects around the world. Read more about our tree-planting project here, or browse our full Christmas chocolate collection here.
Sugar, Cocoa Paste Tanzania, Full MILK Powder, Cream (MILK), Cocoa Butter, HAZELNUTS, Caramel, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Low Fat MILK Powder, Vegetable Fat (Sunflower, Rapeseed), Emulsifier (SOYA Lecithin), Lactose (MILK), Sea Salt, Full MILK, Ginger, Glycerol, Passion Fruit (Concentrate), Mango Juice Concentrated, Mango Pure, Colouring Agent Blue (E133), Iron Oxide (E-172), Potassium Aluminum Silicate (E-555), Colouring Agent Red (E120), Carrageen (E407), Calcium Chloride, Colouring Agent Yellow (E110), Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Natural Aroma (Passion Fruit), Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Thickener: Pectin, Glucose Syrup, Colouring Agent (E160c), Colouring Agent (E100), Fructose Syrup.
For allergens see ingredients in BOLD. May contain traces of eggs, gluten, cereals, barley, sesame seeds, peanuts and other nuts.
- Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
- Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
- Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
world's finest cacao
- We source all our cocoa ethically from growers who farm fairly and pay their workers properly. There's no great chocolate without great people behind it.
- Our flavours are diligently designed to enhance the natural aromas of the cocoa we use.
- Our cocoa is sourced sustainably from Columbia, Peru & Ecuador.
- We donate 1% of our annual sales to Eden Reforestation Projects, planting trees all over the world to combat deforestation.
- We protect nature by never using unnecessary plastic or palm oil.
- All our products are cruelty-free and we source all our cocoa carefully.
Our cadbury family story
- Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury, the great-great-great grandson of John Cadbury.
- By blending heritage and expertise of great-tasting, Great British chocolate with modern standards of sustainability and ethics, Love Cocoa is making chocolate history. Again. This is a new era of chocolate from one of the oldest names in the game.
- We create exceptional chocolate in an exceptional way, driving positive change within the chocolate industry.
Unfortunately, we are currently only able to ship within the UK.
Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
Log in to your online account and visit 'My Orders'. Here, you will see your order history and the current status of your order. Alternatively, you will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been despatched.
When you place your order, our warehouse team process and pack your parcel immediately. This means that your order cannot be changed. If you urgently need to change your order, we will try out best to help, but this may not be possible.
For online orders, you can pay by Visa, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
When you add a product to your cart, you will see an option to add a personalised greeting card for £1. Only one greeting card can be added per order.