Say Congratulations in style with this delicious letterbox-friendly collection of Love Cocoa Chocolate Gifts! This luxury chocolate bar delivery, a part of our letterbox chocolate gifts range, is the perfect treat for any cocoa-lover!
This collection includes:
- 'Congratulations' Honeycomb 41% Milk Chocolate - The most delicious way of saying "Congratulations" is (we believe) with our best-selling honeycomb chocolate bar, in this stylish packaging!
- Salted Caramel 41% Milk Chocolate Bar - Buttery caramel generously blended with 41% Colombian milk chocolate and Maldon sea salt.
Maldon Sea Salt 70% Dark Chocolate Bar: This vegan chocolate bar has the deep, luxurious flavour of our single-origin dark chocolate, infused with crunchy, hand-harvested sea salt flakes.
This bundle fits through most of the letterbox (sent in a Royal Mail Large Letter-sized box) and is delivered contactless.
Why choose Love Cocoa? Our chocolate is:
- Free from palm oil
- Crafted in Britain with pride and care
- Made using the world's finest cacao, ethically sourced
- 100% plastic-free
As a member of 1% for the Planet, every time you purchase a Love Cocoa product, you're supporting reforestation projects around the world. Find out more about our tree planting projects here, or browse all our luxury chocolate bars here.
*Contains Soya and Dairy. Made on machinery that processes Milk, Tree Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts), Peanuts, and Wheat.
Salted Caramel Bar: Colombian Milk chocolate (raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, MILK powder (emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (1%) Golden Glitter Sugar (sugar, colours (E101, E171, E172), Glazing Agent (Shellac), (>1%) Sea Salt Flakes, (<1%) Natural Caramel Flavouring.
Honeycomb Bar: Milk Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, MILK powder, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (4%) Honeycomb Granules (sugar, glucose syrup, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, rice flour).
Strawberry Champagne Bar: White Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, MILK powder, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (5%) Strawberry Freeze Dried Granulates (glucose syrup, strawberry, sugar: beet; starch: tapioca), (<1%) Marc de Champagne Flavouring, (<1%) Natural Strawberry Flavouring, (<1%) Natural Red Liquid Colour (E162). Min. cocoa solids 35%. Min. milk solids 24%.
Allergens: please see BOLD above. Made in a factory that processes eggs, gluten, wheat, dairy, nuts and sesame seeds. Suitable for vegetarians.
- Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
- Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
- Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
world's finest cacao
- We source all our cocoa ethically from growers who farm fairly and pay their workers properly. There's no great chocolate without great people behind it.
- Our flavours are diligently designed to enhance the natural aromas of the cocoa we use.
- Our cocoa is sourced sustainably from Columbia, Peru & Ecuador.
- We donate 1% of our annual sales to Eden Reforestation Projects, planting trees all over the world to combat deforestation.
- We protect nature by never using unnecessary plastic or palm oil.
- All our products are cruelty-free and we source all our cocoa carefully.
Our cadbury family story
- Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury, the great-great-great grandson of John Cadbury.
- By blending heritage and expertise of great-tasting, Great British chocolate with modern standards of sustainability and ethics, Love Cocoa is making chocolate history. Again. This is a new era of chocolate from one of the oldest names in the game.
- We create exceptional chocolate in an exceptional way, driving positive change within the chocolate industry.
Unfortunately, we are currently only able to ship within the UK.
Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
Log in to your online account and visit 'My Orders'. Here, you will see your order history and the current status of your order. Alternatively, you will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been despatched.
When you place your order, our warehouse team process and pack your parcel immediately. This means that your order cannot be changed. If you urgently need to change your order, we will try out best to help, but this may not be possible.
For online orders, you can pay by Visa, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
When you add a product to your cart, you will see an option to add a personalised greeting card for £1. Only one greeting card can be added per order.