Say Congratulations in style with this delicious letterbox-friendly collection of Love Cocoa Chocolate Bars!
This collection includes:
- 'Congratulations' Honeycomb 41% Milk Chocolate - The most delicious way of saying "Congratulations" is (we believe) with our best-selling honeycomb chocolate bar, in this stylish packaging!
- Orange and Cacao Nibs 71% Dark Chocolate - A beautifully balanced bar combining luscious orange essence with crunchy cocoa nibs and our single origin, 70% dark chocolate.
- Salted Caramel 41% Milk Chocolate Bar 41% - Buttery caramel generously blended with 41% Colombian milk chocolate and Maldon sea salt.
- Maldon Sea Salt 70% Dark Chocolate - Hand-harvested crunchy sea salt flakes in rich dark chocolate.
This bundle fits through most of the letterbox (sent in a Royal Mail Large Letter-sized box) and is delivered contactless.
This product is:
- Free from palm oil
- Made from single-origin chocolate
- Comes in plastic-free packaging, beautifully designed by us in London
🌱 This chocolate bundle plants 4 trees!
Delivered through the letterbox
*Contains Soya and Dairy. Made on machinery that processes Milk, Tree Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts), Peanuts, and Wheat.
sourcing and sustainability
world's finest cacao
We use single origin cacao which is in the top 8% in the World. Our cacao is sourced from Columbia, Peru and Ecuador to handcraft luxury chocolates, and present chocolate boxes filled with the finest chocolate in the world.
One bar - One tree
Climate Positive Chocolate
We plant a tree for all chocolate bars, nibbles and truffles we sell. With the chocolate industry contributing heavily to carbon emmisions and climate change it has never been so important to do something positive.
Chocolate runs in the blood
Our cadbury family story
Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury the great-great-great grandson of the founder of Cadbury's chocolate, John Cadbury. Inspiredby his philanthropic ancestors, Love Cocoa was founded from James kitchen table.