Say Congratulations in style with this delicious letterbox-friendly collection of Love Cocoa Chocolate Bars!
This collection includes:
- 'Congratulations' Honeycomb 41% Milk Chocolate - The most delicious way of saying "Congratulations" is (we believe) with our best-selling honeycomb chocolate bar, in this stylish packaging!
- Orange and Cacao Nibs 71% Dark Chocolate - Luscious orange essence with crunchy cocoa nibs all combined with single origin, 70% dark chocolate from Colombia to give a perfectly balanced bar.
- Salted Caramel 41% Milk Chocolate Bar 41% - Buttery Caramel is generously combined with our single-origin 41% Colombian milk chocolate and Maldon sea salt for the most enjoyable flavour.
- Maldon Sea Salt 70% Dark Chocolate - Hand-harvested crunchy Sea Salt flakes bring out the flavours of Peruvian 70% cacao dark chocolate.
This bundle fits through most of the letterbox (sent in a Royal Mail Large Letter-sized box) and is delivered contactless.
This product is:
- Free from Palm Oil
- Vegan Friendly (or vegetarian)
- Slave Free
- Single Origin Chocolate
- Comes in Plastic Free Packaging (compostable wood inner film)
🌱 This chocolate bundle plants 4 trees in Kenya!
Delivered through the letterbox
*Contains Soya and Dairy. Made on machinery that processes Milk, Tree Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts), Peanuts, and Wheat.
We offer a number of different delivery options.
- Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £40 (takes 2-3 days usually)
- Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95, or £1.95 on orders over £40 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
- Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95, or £3.95 over £40 (guaranteed next day)
Channel Islands - £11
Isle of Man - £5
Order before 2 PM for same day despatch (Mon-Fri)
Our bars come in boxes which can fit up to 9 bars in and are delivered through the letterbox (95% of letterboxes). Orders over 9 bars and truffle tubes may not fit in letterbox boxes.
No billing information is included in the parcel.
Include a free gift message and this will be included on a card you can choose at checkout.
If ordering a pre-order item your full order will be delivered together, not separately.
For more information find our FAQs here
During the summer we will reserve the right to hold the product until the temperature drops below 25 degrees to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition.
Due to the high heat over the summer months in Europe it is not possible for us to ship our chocolate outside UK. At Love Cocoa we pride ourselves on delivering high quality, gourmet chocolate and as this may be compromised by the risk of melted products we have halted all international shipping until September. If you have any questions regarding this or would like to arrange a special overseas delivery we may be able to arrange this for you. Please feel free to get in touch via contact page.