Spread the festive cheer with this delicious letterbox-friendly selection of Love Cocoa Chocolate treats! This generous gift box includes our luxury Christmas chocolate truffle selection box and three tasty seasonal bars including our peppermint white chocolate bar, our gingerbread dark chocolate bar, and our original Christmas Pudding milk chocolate bar. The perfect Christmas gift that fits through your letterbox.
- Peppermint Bark 35% White Chocolate Bar: Creamy white chocolate mixed with crushed peppermint candy canes, this bar is the ideal sweet treat this season. The nostalgic taste of the classic candy cane combined with our milky white chocolate creates a heavenly bar, perfect for winter snacking and sharing. View our full range of Christmas chocolate or the rest of our white chocolate bar gifts here.
- Gingerbread 71% Dark Chocolate Bar: Our 71% Peruvian dark chocolate, deep with fruity notes and rich aroma, is combined with rich wintery spices for the perfect festive treat. Decorated with crunchy biscuit pearls, this is Christmas chocolate at its best.
- Christmas Pudding 41% Milk Chocolate Bar: Our Love Cocoa take on the mighty Christmas pudding: single-origin Colombian chocolate combined with a generous helping of all the nuts, fruits and spices that make a Christmas pudding so delicious. Indulge in this sweet seasonal flavour with family, friends and loved ones. A wonderful excuse to prolong eating pudding all winter and the perfect stocking filler.
- Christmas Chocolate Truffle Selection Box: A selection of luxury, handmade chocolate truffles, featuring delicious festive flavours. Perfect for gifting and sharing, our Festive Selection Box offers a taste of Christmas designed to spread the festive spirit. All 21 truffles are lovingly made from single-origin, palm-oil free, premium quality chocolate and come in our beautifully-designed plastic-free packaging.
Why choose Love Cocoa? This hamper is:
- Free from palm oil
- Crafted in Britain with pride and care
- Made using the world's finest cacao, ethically sourced
- In eco-friendly, recyclable packaging
As a member of 1% for the Planet, every time you purchase a Love Cocoa product, you're supporting reforestation projects around the world. Read more about our tree-planting project here, or browse our full Christmas chocolate collection here.
*There may be cases where some products included in the hamper become unavailable, in which case we will substitute with a similar price alternative. The allergy information remains the same.
- Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
- Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
- Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
world's finest cacao
- We source all our cocoa ethically from growers who farm fairly and pay their workers properly. There's no great chocolate without great people behind it.
- Our flavours are diligently designed to enhance the natural aromas of the cocoa we use.
- Our cocoa is sourced sustainably from Columbia, Peru & Ecuador.
- We donate 1% of our annual sales to Eden Reforestation Projects, planting trees all over the world to combat deforestation.
- We protect nature by never using unnecessary plastic or palm oil.
- All our products are cruelty-free and we source all our cocoa carefully.
Our cadbury family story
- Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury, the great-great-great grandson of John Cadbury.
- By blending heritage and expertise of great-tasting, Great British chocolate with modern standards of sustainability and ethics, Love Cocoa is making chocolate history. Again. This is a new era of chocolate from one of the oldest names in the game.
- We create exceptional chocolate in an exceptional way, driving positive change within the chocolate industry.
Unfortunately, we are currently only able to ship within the UK.
Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
Log in to your online account and visit 'My Orders'. Here, you will see your order history and the current status of your order. Alternatively, you will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been despatched.
When you place your order, our warehouse team process and pack your parcel immediately. This means that your order cannot be changed. If you urgently need to change your order, we will try out best to help, but this may not be possible.
For online orders, you can pay by Visa, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
When you add a product to your cart, you will see an option to add a personalised greeting card for £1. Only one greeting card can be added per order.