5-ingredient Love Cocoa Christmas Brownie Presents
Christmas is almost here and most of us are still scrambling for presents, darting around town to this shop and that, trying to think of suitably thoughtful gifts for our loved ones. Well Love Cocoa is here to solve all your Christmas gifting problems...
Who doesn't love brownies? These brownies are super simple to make and even easier to decorate - simply tie festive string around each square piece as you would a present. They're gooey inside and just what everyone wants on a cold winter's day with a bite of Love Cocoa chocolate and a warming hot drink.
- 200g Love Cocoa milk chocolate// 300g dark Ecuador chocolate
- 225g butter
- 3 eggs
- 225 light muscavado sugar
- 75g self-raising flour
- Pre-heat oven to 180C. Line baking tin (22cm x 30cm) with baking parchment.
- Roughly chop milk chocolate and sprinkle onto the prepared tin.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and once melted take off the heat add dark chocolate, leave to melt.
- Beat the eggs and sugar together until creamy, add the dark chocolate mixture and then fold the flour in. Pour over the chopped chocolate in the tin.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for about 25 minutes – you want them gooey in the middle.
- Allow to cool in the tin before cutting into small squares.