Back and better than ever, the H!P Oat Milk Chocolate Advent Calendar is the perfect way to count down to Christmas. This year's plant-based chocolate calendar includes FOUR delicious flavours of our creamy oat milk chocolate, so every day in December is as delicious as the next.
Plant-based, plastic-free and made from single-origin Colombian cocoa, this is the best way to celebrate Christmas (and we're not biased at all).
This Vegan Chocolate Advent Calendar includes squares of:
- Creamy Original Plain Oat M!lk Chocolate
- Gingerbread Oat M!lk Chocolate
- Salted Caramel Oat M!lk Chocolate
- Orange Oat M!lk Chocolate
Our advent calendar is:
- Made using ethically sourced, single-origin 41% Colombian cocoa
- Filled with deliciously creamy plant-based chocolate
- Completely plastic free
- Planet-friendly, with a significantly lower carbon footprint compared to traditional dairy milk chocolate.
- A little addictive, but Christmas at its best.
As a member of 1% for the Planet, every time you purchase a Love Cocoa product, you're supporting reforestation projects around the world. Find out more about our tree planting projects here, or browse all our luxury chocolate bars here.
Colombian Oat M!lk Chocolate (Raw cane sugar, dried gluten-free oat syrup (22%), dried rice powder (3%), cocoa mass, cocoa butter (39.0%), emulsifier: sunflower lecithin (0.5%), vanilla extract) sea salt 0.5%, natural caramel flavour, vanilla extract, natural gingerbread flavouring.
Salted Caramel: Colombian Oat M!lk Chocolate (Raw cane sugar, dried gluten-free oat syrup 22.0%, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, dried rice powder 3%, emulsifier; sunflower lecithin, vanilla extract), cane sugar, sea salt 0.5%, Natural Caramel flavour
Original: Colombian Oat M!lk Chocolate (Raw Cane Sugar, dried gluten-free oat syrup (22.00%), cocoa mass, cocoa butter, dried rice powder (3.00%), emulsifier sunflower lecithin, vanilla extract)
White - Colombian White Chocolate (Cocoa butter (39.0%), sugar (32.0%), dried gluten-free oat syrup (28.5%), and emulsifier (sunflower lecithin) (0.5%))
Gingerbread: Colombian Oat M!lk Chocolate (sugar, dried gluten-free oat syrup 22%, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, dried rice powder 3%, emulsifier sunflower lecithin, vanilla extract), natural gingerbread flavouring.
Allergens: Please see BOLD above. Made on machinery that processes MILK, SOYA and NUTS.
- Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
- Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
- Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
world's finest cacao
- We source all our cocoa ethically from growers who farm fairly and pay their workers properly. There's no great chocolate without great people behind it.
- Our flavours are diligently designed to enhance the natural aromas of the cocoa we use.
- Our cocoa is sourced sustainably from Columbia, Peru & Ecuador.
- We donate 1% of our annual sales to Eden Reforestation Projects, planting trees all over the world to combat deforestation.
- We protect nature by never using unnecessary plastic or palm oil.
- All our products are cruelty-free and we source all our cocoa carefully.
Our cadbury family story
- Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury, the great-great-great grandson of John Cadbury.
- By blending heritage and expertise of great-tasting, Great British chocolate with modern standards of sustainability and ethics, Love Cocoa is making chocolate history. Again. This is a new era of chocolate from one of the oldest names in the game.
- We create exceptional chocolate in an exceptional way, driving positive change within the chocolate industry.
Unfortunately, we are currently only able to ship within the UK.
Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
Log in to your online account and visit 'My Orders'. Here, you will see your order history and the current status of your order. Alternatively, you will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been despatched.
When you place your order, our warehouse team process and pack your parcel immediately. This means that your order cannot be changed. If you urgently need to change your order, we will try out best to help, but this may not be possible.
For online orders, you can pay by Visa, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
When you add a product to your cart, you will see an option to add a personalised greeting card for £1. Only one greeting card can be added per order.