VALENTINE'S RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE HEARTS TRUFFLE RECIPE
Stuck for gifts/ lacking $$$? These raspberry chocolate hearts make the most delightful present for a loved one. Best of all they're vegan ✓ chocolate ✓ AND handmade ✓. What more could they ask for?
- 100g Love Cocoa Ecuador Dark chocolate
- 75 g Cashew nuts
- 80g Raspberries
- 1.5 tbsp Coconut butter
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
1. Melt the chocolate
2. Spread the chocolate on the bottom of the mould & along the sides.
3. Soak the cashews for 4 hours. Blend & add the raspberries, coconut butter and maple syrup.
4. Spoon the raspberry cashew mix into the moulds. Freeze.
5. Top the moulds with more melted chocolate.
All done! Beautiful handmade chocolates make the most lovely Valentine's present & best of all they are 100% vegan and simple to make!