Fancy joining an organic chocolate company and making a real impact from day 1?
We are a new British startup inspired by our founder's great-great-great grandfather John Cadbury. Love Cocoa aims to make British chocolate great again, reinventing chocolate classics with a contemporary touch being free-from: refined sugars, gluten, palm oil and other nasties.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast moving food brand that has launched in Fortnum & Mason, Harvey Nics, Planet Organic and over 75 independents this year alone.
We’re a small team based in East London (Old St, but soon to be London Fields WeWork) and are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic salesperson.
This role will consist of field sales as well as office work.
- Winning new stockists - from working with small independent shops to working on a proposition for an international buyer;
- Developing relationships with clients - once you have worked your magic on gaining listings, you will maximise this by upselling and keeping in touch with the shop;
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets - this can range from new products (e.g. chocolate spreads ) to new continents;
- Sampling/in-store - attending tradeshows and other events to showcase products, as well as utilising marketing material to drive sales such as POS information;
- Maximising new business development opportunities;
- Reporting - building database (CRM) and providing Sales updates to the founding team.
- Positive attitude - you are prepared to work hard and think of solutions to problems
- Embrace startup life - there are lots of up's and down's
- Confidence - able to go out and win new business. We do not have a book of contacts so will be hustling to get business
- At least 1 year FMCG experience preferred
£21,000-24,000 + Bonus
Free coffee & beers at WeWork Office
Monthly travelcard zones 1-3