There's nothing like a mug of seriously smooth Love Cocoa White Hot Chocolate to warm your spirits. Enjoy every sweet slurp with hints of comforting vanilla.
Made with the finest ingredients sourced from our artisan British producer, you can be safe in the knowledge this heavenly hot chocolate will delight with every sip!
This product is:
- Free from Palm Oil
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Slave Free
- Single Origin
- Comes in Plastic Free Packaging (compostable wood inner film)
By buying this product, you will help to plant a tree in Kenya. Find out more about our tree planting here. 🌱
1) Heat up 180ml of the milk of your choice (both dairy and non-dairy work well!).
2) Place 20g of the hot chocolate powder in a cup, and add a small amount of the warm milk, stirring to create thick, smooth paste.
3) Add the rest of the milk little by little while stirring. Enjoy!
This Product Weighs 200g
Sugar, whey powder (MILK), Cocoa Butter, skimmed MILK powder, Natural Vanilla, Salt.
For allergens, please see above in BOLD.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION, per 100g
|of which Saturates||9.4g|
|of which Sugars||73.6g|
Shelf Life And recommended Storage Conditions: Maximum 12 months from date of manufacture when stored in a clean, dry (relative humidity less than 70%) and odourless environment at ambient temperatures between 12oC and 20oC, in unopened packaging.
We offer a number of different delivery options.
- Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £40 (takes 2-3 days usually)
- Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95, or £1.95 on orders over £40 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
- Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95, or £3.95 over £40 (guaranteed next day)
Channel Islands - £11
Isle of Man - £5
Order before 2 PM for same day despatch (Mon-Fri)
Our bars come in boxes which can fit up to 9 bars in and are delivered through the letterbox (95% of letterboxes). Orders over 9 bars and truffle tubes may not fit in letterbox boxes.
No billing information is included in the parcel.
Include a free gift message and this will be included on a card you can choose at checkout.
If ordering a pre-order item your full order will be delivered together, not separately.
For more information find our FAQs here
During the summer we will reserve the right to hold the product until the temperature drops below 25 degrees to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition.
Due to the high heat over the summer months in Europe it is not possible for us to ship our chocolate outside UK. At Love Cocoa we pride ourselves on delivering high quality, gourmet chocolate and as this may be compromised by the risk of melted products we have halted all international shipping until September. If you have any questions regarding this or would like to arrange a special overseas delivery we may be able to arrange this for you. Please feel free to get in touch via contact page.