The Giant Hazelnut Crunch Chocolate Selection Box - 36pc
NEW for 2023, this selection box includes 36 luxurious Hazelnut Chocolate Truffles in six different flavours: dark, milk, white, orange, blonde and coconut. Each truffle is made using smooth, luxurious single-origin chocolate with a deliciously nutty flavour. These delicious nutty chocolate truffles make the perfect gift, post-dinner sweet and afternoon treat.
This product is:
- Free from palm oil
- Made from single-origin, ethically sourced chocolate
- Comes in plastic-free packaging, beautifully designed by us in London
By buying this product, you'll be planting a tree! Find out more about our tree planting here.
This box contains 36 truffles.
Coconut: Praline 27% (HAZELNUTS, sugar), sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole MILK powder, ALMONDS, coconuts 4%, LACTOSE, concentrated butter (MILK), cocoa powder, emulsifier: lecithin (SOYA), flavourings, salt.
Milk: Praline 31% (HAZELNUTS, sugar), sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole MILK powder, ALMONDS, LACTOSE, concentrated butter (MILK), cocoa powder, emulsifier: lecithin (SOYA), salt, natural vanilla flavouring.
Dark: Praline 31% (HAZELNUTS, sugar), cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, ALMONDS, whole MILK powder, concentrated butter (MILK), LACTOSE, cocoa powder, emulsifier: lecithin (SOYA), salt, natural vanilla flavouring.
White: Praline 36% (ALMONDS 50%, sugar), sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, ALMONDS, cocoa mass, emulsifier: lecithins (SOYA), salt, natural vanilla flavouring.
Blonde: Sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, concentrated butter (MILK), whole MILK powder, ALMONDS, invert sugar syrup, stabiliser: sorbitol, skimmed MILK, whey (MILK), natural flavourings, emulsifier: lecithins (SOYA).
Orange: Candied orange peels 26% (orange peels, sugar, glucose syrup), sugar, cocoa mass, ALMONDS, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, cocoa powder, invert sugar syrup, concentrated butter (MILK), stabiliser: sorbitol, cream (MILK), stabiliser: glycerol, crispy pancakes splinters (WHEAT flour, sugar, concentrated butter (MILK), skimmed MILK powder, BARLEY malt, salt), emulsifier: lecithins (SOYA), natural vanilla flavouring, coating agent (shellac), starch, stabiliser: citric acid, colourings: E160a, E163.
For allergens, see above in BOLD. May contain traces of eggs, gluten, peanuts, sesame seeds and nuts.
- Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
- Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
- Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
world's finest cacao
- We source all our cocoa ethically from growers who farm fairly and pay their workers properly. There's no great chocolate without great people behind it.
- Our flavours are diligently designed to enhance the natural aromas of the cocoa we use.
- Our cocoa is sourced sustainably from Columbia, Peru & Ecuador.
- We donate 1% of our annual sales to Eden Reforestation Projects, planting trees all over the world to combat deforestation.
- We protect nature by never using unnecessary plastic or palm oil.
- All our products are cruelty-free and we source all our cocoa carefully.
Our cadbury family story
- Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury, the great-great-great grandson of John Cadbury.
- By blending heritage and expertise of great-tasting, Great British chocolate with modern standards of sustainability and ethics, Love Cocoa is making chocolate history. Again. This is a new era of chocolate from one of the oldest names in the game.
- We create exceptional chocolate in an exceptional way, driving positive change within the chocolate industry.
Unfortunately, we are currently only able to ship within the UK.
Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
Log in to your online account and visit 'My Orders'. Here, you will see your order history and the current status of your order. Alternatively, you will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been despatched.
When you place your order, our warehouse team process and pack your parcel immediately. This means that your order cannot be changed. If you urgently need to change your order, we will try out best to help, but this may not be possible.
For online orders, you can pay by Visa, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
When you add a product to your cart, you will see an option to add a personalised greeting card for £1. Only one greeting card can be added per order.