Maldon Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Bar (Vegan)
This vegan chocolate bar has all the deep, luxurious and rich aromas of our single-origin Peruvian dark chocolate, enhanced with a delicate infusion of hand-harvested British sea salt flakes. Maldon Sea Salt has an unrivalled reputation for taste and quality, and it complements our chocolate perfectly. We believe good sea salt doesn't need to come all the way from the Himalayas, so we save thousands of unnecessary miles, and support the environment by sourcing ours from the UK.
Pairs Perfectly With: Pinot Noir
Why choose Love Cocoa? This chocolate bar is:
- Free from palm oil
- Crafted in Britain with pride and care
- Made using the world's finest cacao, ethically sourced
- 100% plastic-free
As a member of 1% for the Planet, every time you purchase a Love Cocoa product, you're supporting reforestation projects around the world. Read more about tree planting project here, or browse all our luxury chocolate bars here.
This product contains 75g of tempting chocolate.
Peruvian Dark Chocolate (cocoa mass, raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (<1%) Sea Salt Flakes. Min. Cocoa solids 70%. Allergens: Please see BOLD above. Made on machinery that processes Milk, Tree Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts), Peanuts and Wheat.
NURTITIONAL INFORMTAION, per 100g
|Energy||578kcal / 2401kJ|
|of which Saturates||25g|
|of which Sugars||28.6g|
* Ref. intake of an average adult (8400kJ/ 2000kcal). Pack contains 4 servings | Store in dry cool place.
- Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
- Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
- Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
world's finest cacao
- We source all our cocoa ethically from growers who farm fairly and pay their workers properly. There's no great chocolate without great people behind it.
- Our flavours are diligently designed to enhance the natural aromas of the cocoa we use.
- Our cocoa is sourced sustainably from Columbia, Peru & Ecuador.
- We donate 1% of our annual sales to Eden Reforestation Projects, planting trees all over the world to combat deforestation.
- We protect nature by never using unnecessary plastic or palm oil.
- All our products are cruelty-free and we source all our cocoa carefully.
Our cadbury family story
- Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury, the great-great-great grandson of John Cadbury.
- By blending heritage and expertise of great-tasting, Great British chocolate with modern standards of sustainability and ethics, Love Cocoa is making chocolate history. Again. This is a new era of chocolate from one of the oldest names in the game.
- We create exceptional chocolate in an exceptional way, driving positive change within the chocolate industry.
Unfortunately, we are currently only able to ship within the UK.
Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
Log in to your online account and visit 'My Orders'. Here, you will see your order history and the current status of your order. Alternatively, you will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been despatched.
When you place your order, our warehouse team process and pack your parcel immediately. This means that your order cannot be changed. If you urgently need to change your order, we will try out best to help, but this may not be possible.
For online orders, you can pay by Visa, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
When you add a product to your cart, you will see an option to add a personalised greeting card for £1. Only one greeting card can be added per order.