English Mint Chocolate Bar (Vegan)
This delicious chocolate bar combines our luxury dark Colombian chocolate with Summerdown Single Estate English mint oil, making it an enticing embodiment of British elegance. Made from vegan-friendly ingredients, this chocolate bar is the perfect gift for vegans and non-vegans alike!
Pairs Perfectly With:
- Dark and smoky beer
- Fresh mint tea
Why choose Love Cocoa? This product is:
- Free from Palm Oil
- Vegan Friendly
- Slavery Free
- Made from Single Origin Chocolate
- Comes in Plastic Free Packaging, beautifully designed by us in London
By buying this product, you will help to plant a tree in Kenya. Find out more about our tree planting here.
This product contains 75g of tempting chocolate.
INGREDIENTS: Colombian Dark Chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: vanilla extract), (<1%) Peppermint Oil. Min 70% cocoa solids.
ALLERGENS: Please see BOLD above. Made in a factory which handles nuts, wheat, seeds, soya and milk. Suitable for vegetarians. Store in a cool dry place.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION per 100g
|Energy||584kcal / 2443kJ|
|of which Saturates||26g|
|of which Sugars||29g|
Store in dry cool place.
- Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
- Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
- Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
world's finest cacao
- We source all our cocoa ethically from growers who farm fairly and pay their workers properly. There's no great chocolate without great people behind it.
- Our flavours are diligently designed to enhance the natural aromas of the cocoa we use.
- Our cocoa is sourced sustainably from Columbia, Peru & Ecuador.
- We donate 1% of our annual sales to Eden Reforestation Projects, planting trees all over the world to combat deforestation.
- We protect nature by never using unnecessary plastic or palm oil.
- All our products are cruelty-free and we source all our cocoa carefully.
Our cadbury family story
- Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury, the great-great-great grandson of John Cadbury.
- By blending heritage and expertise of great-tasting, Great British chocolate with modern standards of sustainability and ethics, Love Cocoa is making chocolate history. Again. This is a new era of chocolate from one of the oldest names in the game.
- We create exceptional chocolate in an exceptional way, driving positive change within the chocolate industry.
Unfortunately, we are currently only able to ship within the UK.
Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
Log in to your online account and visit 'My Orders'. Here, you will see your order history and the current status of your order. Alternatively, you will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been despatched.
When you place your order, our warehouse team process and pack your parcel immediately. This means that your order cannot be changed. If you urgently need to change your order, we will try out best to help, but this may not be possible.
For online orders, you can pay by Visa, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
When you add a product to your cart, you will see an option to add a personalised greeting card for £1. Only one greeting card can be added per order.