Packed with luxury chocolates and a boozy sweet treat, our Thank You Hamper is the perfect way to show your appreciation to friends, family or colleagues. Designed for easy gifting, this box can be delivered straight to their doorstep in beautifully-designed, plastic-free packaging.
This hamper includes:
- "Thank You" Honeycomb 41% Milk Chocolate Bar: The comforting sweetness of honeycomb mixed with smooth milk chocolate - an irresistible match.
- Salted Caramel Milk Chocolate Bar: A modern classic and our best-selling bar, this is an indulgent, luxurious blend of smooth milk chocolate, buttery caramel and sea salt.
- Maldon Sea Salt 70% Dark Chocolate Bar: This vegan chocolate bar has the deep, luxurious flavour of our single-origin dark chocolate, infused with crunchy, hand-harvested sea salt flakes.
- Patisserie Chocolate Truffle Selection Box: NEW for 2023, this luxury assortment of 21 chocolate truffles includes fruity infusions, smooth pralines, rich caramels, a nutty crunch and a creamy coffee kick. These indulgent chocolate truffles are inspired by our favourite desserts and made using only the finest chocolate.
Why choose Love Cocoa? Our chocolate is:
- Free from palm oil
- Crafted in Britain with pride and care
- Made using the world's finest cacao, ethically sourced
- 100% plastic-free
As a member of 1% for the Planet, every time you purchase a Love Cocoa product, you're supporting reforestation projects around the world. Find out more about our tree planting projects here, or browse all our luxury chocolate bars here.
£40.00 including VAT.
300mm L x 230mm W x 100mm H
Contact us to include a personalised A6 gift message (bespoke branded options available).
|Delivery||Deliver to individual addresses or in bulk to one place.|
Why Choose Love Cocoa For Corporate Chocolate Gifting?
Send a selection of our delicious, ethically-sourced, handmade chocolate bars to treat your team, colleagues, employees and clients, delivered straight to their door. We offer a great range of corporate gifting options in price and volume to suit all needs and occasions. Perfect for working from home gifts, client hampers and gifts or as a big thank you gift for employees this Christmas.
Get Volume Discount On Our Corporate Gifting Products
|Total Order Value||Discount Offer|
Send Your Corporate Chocolate Gift Today!
- Premium Quality and ethically sourced chocolate
- Flexible Quantity - Orders from 20 to over 100,000
- Easy Delivery - Send directly to individual addresses or in bulk to one desired location
- Customisation - Include bespoke messages and your branded logo
*There may be cases where some products included in the hamper become unavailable, in which case we will substitute with a similar price alternative. The allergy information remains the same.
Honeycomb Bar: Milk Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, MILK powder, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (4%) Honeycomb Granules (sugar, glucose syrup, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, rice flour).
Strawberry Champagne Bar: White Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, MILK powder, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (5%) Strawberry Freeze Dried Granulates (glucose syrup, strawberry, sugar: beet; starch: tapioca), (<1%) Marc de Champagne Flavouring, (<1%) Natural Strawberry Flavouring, (<1%) Natural Red Liquid Colour (E162). Min. cocoa solids 35%. Min. milk solids 24%.
Maldon Sea Salt Bar: Peruvian Dark Chocolate (cocoa mass, raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (<1%) Sea Salt Flakes.
Dark Chocolate Truffles: Cocoa mass, Unrefined cane sugar, HAZELNUTS, Cocoa butter, Coconut Oil, Potato starch, Vanilla.
Espresso Martini Beans: Dark Chocolate (90%)(Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (SOYA Lecithin), Flavouring), Coffee Beans (8.1%), Icing Sugar, Glazing Agents (Gum Arabic), Flavouring.
English Mint Bar: Colombian Dark Chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: vanilla extract), (<1%) Peppermint Oil.
Salted Almonds Bar: Peruvian Dark Chocolate (cocoa mass, raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (6%) Roasted & Salted ALMONDS (<1%) Sea Salt Flakes. Min. Cocoa solids 70%
Allergens: please see BOLD above. Made in a factory that processes eggs, gluten, wheat, dairy, nuts and sesame seeds. Suitable for vegetarians.
- Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
- Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
- Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
world's finest cacao
- We source all our cocoa ethically from growers who farm fairly and pay their workers properly. There's no great chocolate without great people behind it.
- Our flavours are diligently designed to enhance the natural aromas of the cocoa we use.
- Our cocoa is sourced sustainably from Columbia, Peru & Ecuador.
- We donate 1% of our annual sales to Eden Reforestation Projects, planting trees all over the world to combat deforestation.
- We protect nature by never using unnecessary plastic or palm oil.
- All our products are cruelty-free and we source all our cocoa carefully.
Our cadbury family story
- Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury, the great-great-great grandson of John Cadbury.
- By blending heritage and expertise of great-tasting, Great British chocolate with modern standards of sustainability and ethics, Love Cocoa is making chocolate history. Again. This is a new era of chocolate from one of the oldest names in the game.
- We create exceptional chocolate in an exceptional way, driving positive change within the chocolate industry.
Unfortunately, we are currently only able to ship within the UK.
Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
Log in to your online account and visit 'My Orders'. Here, you will see your order history and the current status of your order. Alternatively, you will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been despatched.
When you place your order, our warehouse team process and pack your parcel immediately. This means that your order cannot be changed. If you urgently need to change your order, we will try out best to help, but this may not be possible.
For online orders, you can pay by Visa, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
When you add a product to your cart, you will see an option to add a personalised greeting card for £1. Only one greeting card can be added per order.