Say Thank You, boost morale and show appreciation to your team, staff and clients in style and take the stress out of gifting with this delicious Thank You Chocolate Gift Box. Designed for easy corporate gifting, this box can be delivered straight to their doorstep in beautifully-designed, plastic free packaging.
This hamper includes:
- "Thank You!" Honeycomb Milk Chocolate Bar
- Maldon Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Bar
- Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Strawberry Champagne White Chocolate Bar
- Salted Caramel Popcorn
This chocolate hamper plants 5 trees!
£30.00 including VAT.
300mm L x 230mm W x 100mm H
Contact us to include a personalised A6 gift message (bespoke branded options available).
|Delivery||Deliver to individual addresses or in bulk to one place.|
Why Choose Love Cocoa For Corporate Chocolate Gifting?
Send a selection of our delicious, ethically-sourced, handmade chocolate bars to treat your team, colleagues, employees and clients, delivered straight to their door. We offer a great range of corporate gifting options in price and volume to suit all needs and occasions. Perfect for working from home gifts, client hampers and gifts or as a big thank you gift for employees this Christmas.
Get Volume Discount On Our Corporate Chocolate Products
|Total Order Value||Discount Offer|
Send Your Corporate Chocolate Gift Today!
- Premium Quality and ethically sourced chocolate
- Flexible Quantity - Orders from 20 to over 100,000
- Easy Delivery - Send directly to individual addresses or in bulk to one desired location
- Customisation - Include bespoke messages and your branded logo
Honeycomb Bar: Milk Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, MILK powder, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (4%) Honeycomb Granules (sugar, glucose syrup, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, rice flour).
Strawberry Champagne Bar: White Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, MILK powder, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (5%) Strawberry Freeze Dried Granulates (glucose syrup, strawberry, sugar: beet; starch: tapioca), (<1%) Marc de Champagne Flavouring, (<1%) Natural Strawberry Flavouring, (<1%) Natural Red Liquid Colour (E162). Min. cocoa solids 35%. Min. milk solids 24%.
Maldon Sea Salt Bar: Peruvian Dark Chocolate (cocoa mass, raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (<1%) Sea Salt Flakes.
Dark Chocolate Truffles: Cocoa mass, Unrefined cane sugar, HAZELNUTS, Cocoa butter, Coconut Oil, Potato starch, Vanilla.
Espresso Martini Beans: Dark Chocolate (90%)(Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (SOYA Lecithin), Flavouring), Coffee Beans (8.1%), Icing Sugar, Glazing Agents (Gum Arabic), Flavouring.
Allergens: please see BOLD above. Made in a factory that processes eggs, gluten, wheat, dairy, nuts and sesame seeds. Suitable for vegetarians.
sourcing and sustainability
world's finest cacao
- We source all our cocoa ethically from growers who farm fairly.
- Our flavours are diligently designed to enhance the natural aromas of the cocoa we use.
- Our cocoa is sourced carefully and sustainably from Colombian, Peru and Ecuador.
- We plant a tree for each chocolate bar, nibble & truffle sold.
- As a 1% for the Planet member, we donate 1% of our annual sales to environmental causes.
- We never use unnecessary plastic or palm oil.
Our cadbury family story
- Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury, the great-great-great grandson of John Cadbury.
- We're making chocolate history. Again.
- We create exceptional chocolate in an exceptional way, driving positive change within the chocolate industry.