Say Thank You and show your appreciation to your team, staff and clients in style with this delicious thank you chocolate bar bundle. This is corporate gifting made easy.
This box includes six of best-selling our 75g Tablet Bars, including our special Thank You Honeycomb Milk Chocolate Bar.
- "Thank You" Honeycomb 41% Milk Chocolate Bar: The comforting sweetness of honeycomb mixed with smooth milk chocolate - an irresistible match.
- Strawberry Champagne 35% White Chocolate Bar: A mouthwatering mix of the flavours of sweet summer fruits and champagne, this bar is a heavenly sweet treat.
- Maldon Sea Salt 70% Dark Chocolate Bar: Rich, velvety dark chocolate with crunchy flakes of British sea salt.
- Salted Almonds 71% Dark Chocolate Bar: A mouth-watering mix of our signature dark chocolate and crunchy salted almonds, this bar is a harmony of sweet and nutty flavours.
- English Mint 71% Dark Chocolate Bar: This delicious chocolate bar combines our luxury dark Colombian chocolate with Summerdown Single Estate English mint oil, making it an enticing embodiment of British elegance.
- Salted Caramel 41% Milk Chocolate Bar: A luxurious blend of smooth milk chocolate, buttery caramel and sea salt, this bar is a delicious balance of sweet and salt that's sure to leave you craving more.
This chocolate bundle plants six trees! Find out more about our tree planting project here.
£27.00 including VAT.
33cm x 15cm x 2.5cm
Contact us to include a personalised A6 gift message (bespoke branded options available).
|Delivery||Deliver to individual addresses or in bulk to one place.|
Why Choose Love Cocoa For Corporate Chocolate Gifting?
Send a selection of our delicious, ethically-sourced, handmade chocolate bars to treat your team, colleagues, employees and clients, delivered straight to their door. We offer a great range of corporate gifting options in price and volume to suit all needs and occasions. Perfect for working from home gifts, client hampers and gifts or as a big thank you gift for employees.
Get Volume Discount On Our Corporate Gifting Products
|Total Order Value||Discount Offer|
Send Your Chocolate Corporate Gift Today!
- Premium Quality and ethically sourced chocolate
- Flexible Quantity - Orders from 20 to over 100,000
- Easy Delivery - Send directly to individual addresses or in bulk to one desired location
- Customisation - Include bespoke messages and your branded logo
Strawberry Champagne Bar: White Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, MILK powder, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (5%) Strawberry Freeze Dried Granulates (glucose syrup, strawberry, sugar: beet; starch: tapioca), (<1%) Marc de Champagne Flavouring, (<1%) Natural Strawberry Flavouring, (<1%) Natural Red Liquid Colour (E162). Min. cocoa solids 35%. Min. milk solids 24%.
Honeycomb Bar: Milk Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, MILK powder, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (4%) Honeycomb Granules (sugar, glucose syrup, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, rice flour).
Maldon Sea Salt Bar: Peruvian Dark Chocolate (cocoa mass, raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (<1%) Sea Salt Flakes.
English Mint Bar: Colombian Dark Chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: vanilla extract), (<1%) Peppermint Oil.
Salted Almonds Bar: Peruvian Dark Chocolate (cocoa mass, raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (6%) Roasted & Salted ALMONDS (<1%) Sea Salt Flakes. Min. Cocoa solids 70%
Salted Caramel Bar: Colombian Milk chocolate (raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, MILK powder (emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (1%) Golden Glitter Sugar (sugar, colours (E101, E171, E172), Glazing Agent (Shellac), (>1%) Sea Salt Flakes, (<1%) Natural Caramel Flavouring.
Allergens: please see BOLD above. Made in a factory that processes eggs, gluten, wheat, dairy, nuts and sesame seeds. Suitable for vegetarians.
sourcing and sustainability
world's finest cacao
We use single origin cacao which is in the top 8% in the World. Our cacao is sourced from Columbia, Peru and Ecuador to handcraft luxury chocolates, and present chocolate boxes filled with the finest chocolate in the world.
One bar - One tree
Climate Positive Chocolate
We plant a tree for all chocolate bars, nibbles and truffles we sell. With the chocolate industry contributing heavily to carbon emmisions and climate change it has never been so important to do something positive.
Chocolate runs in the blood
Our cadbury family story
Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury the great-great-great grandson of the founder of Cadbury's chocolate, John Cadbury. Inspiredby his philanthropic ancestors, Love Cocoa was founded from James kitchen table.