A selection of luxury, handmade chocolate truffles, featuring delicious festive flavours. Perfect for gifting and sharing, our Festive Selection Box offers a taste of Christmas designed to spread the festive spirit. All 21 truffles are lovingly made from single-origin, palm-oil free, premium quality chocolate and come in our beautifully-designed plastic-free packaging.
Contact us for details
Contact us to include a personalised A6 gift message (bespoke branded options available).
|Delivery||Deliver to individual addresses or in bulk to one place.|
Why Choose Love Cocoa For Corporate Chocolate Gifting?
Send a selection of our delicious, ethically-sourced, handmade chocolate bars to treat your team, colleagues, employees and clients, delivered straight to their door. We offer a great range of corporate gifting options in price and volume to suit all needs and occasions. Perfect for working from home gifts, client hampers and gifts or as a big thank you gift for employees this Christmas.
Get Volume Discount On Our Corporate Gifting Products
|Total Order Value||Discount Offer|
Send Your Corporate Chocolate Gift Today!
- Premium Quality and ethically sourced chocolate
- Flexible Quantity - Orders from 20 to over 100,000
- Easy Delivery - Send directly to individual addresses or in bulk to one desired location
- Customisation - Include bespoke messages and your branded logo
As a member of 1% for the Planet, every time you purchase a Love Cocoa product, you're supporting reforestation projects around the world. Find out more about our tree planting projects here, or browse all our luxury chocolate bars here.
*There may be cases where some products included in the hamper become unavailable, in which case we will substitute with a similar price alternative. The allergy information remains the same.
Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Whole MILK Powder, Concentrated Butter [MILK], ALMOND Praline (ALMONDS, Sugar), Caramel (Sugar, Water, Dextrose), Fresh Cream [MILK], ALMONDS, Cream [MILK], Candied Orange Peels (Orange Peels, Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid), Cocoa Butter, HAZELNUTS, Glucose, Sorbitol, Dextrose, Glycerine, Crispy Pancakes Splinters (WHEAT Flour, Sugar, Concentrated Butter, Skimmed MILK Powder, BARLEY Malt, Salt), 'Marc De Champagne', Invert Sugar Syrup, Glucose Syrup, Dextrose, Skimmed MILK, Lactoserum [MILK], Glucose Syrup, Butter [MILK], Natural Flavouring, Shellac, Citric Acid, Glycerol, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Cocoa Powder, Salt, Fleur De Sel, Emulsifier (SOYA Lecithin), Invertase, Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Starch, Sorbic Acid, Skimmed MILK Powder, Invertine, Fleur De Sel, Colouring: E160a, E163 coated caramelised white chocolate: cocoa 29% minimum
Allergens listed in BOLD. Made on equipment that processes eggs, gluten, sesame seeds, barley, peanuts and tree nuts.
sourcing and sustainability
world's finest cacao
- We source all our cocoa ethically from growers who farm fairly.
- Our flavours are diligently designed to enhance the natural aromas of the cocoa we use.
- Our cocoa is sourced carefully and sustainably from Colombian, Peru and Ecuador.
- We plant a tree for each chocolate bar, nibble & truffle sold.
- As a 1% for the Planet member, we donate 1% of our annual sales to environmental causes.
- We never use unnecessary plastic or palm oil.
Our cadbury family story
- Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury, the great-great-great grandson of John Cadbury.
- We're making chocolate history. Again.
- We create exceptional chocolate in an exceptional way, driving positive change within the chocolate industry.