Boost morale and increase engagement for your team, staff and clients with a delicious selection of Love Cocoa Tablet Chocolate Bars. Ideal for Easter or to celebrate the arrival of Spring, this letterbox-friendly pack includes our seasonal and limited edition Easter Bunny Honeycomb Bar as well as two of our other bestsellers.
This chocolate gifting bundle contains our three best-selling 75g chocolate bars:
- Bunny Honeycomb Limited Edition 41% Milk Chocolate Bar
- Salted Caramel 41% Milk Chocolate Bar
- Maldon Sea Salt 71% Dark Chocolate Bar
As a member of 1% for the Planet, every time you purchase a Love Cocoa product, you're supporting reforestation projects around the world. Find out more about our tree planting projects here, or browse all our luxury chocolate bars here.
33cm x 15cm x 2.5cm
Contact us to include a personalised A6 gift message (bespoke branded options available).
|Deliver to individual addresses or in bulk to one place.
Why Choose Love Cocoa For Corporate Chocolate Gifts?
Send a selection of our delicious, ethically-sourced, handmade chocolate bars to treat your team, colleagues, employees and clients, delivered straight to their door. We offer a great range of corporate gifting options in price and volume to suit all needs and occasions. Perfect for working from home gifts, client hampers and gifts or as a big thank you gift for employees.
Get Volume Discount On Our Corporate Gifting Products
|Total Order Value
Send Your Corporate Chocolate Gift Today!
- Premium Quality and ethically sourced chocolate
- Flexible Quantity - Orders from 20 to over 100,000
- Easy Delivery - Send directly to individual addresses or in bulk to one desired location
- Customisation - Include bespoke messages and your branded logo
sourcing and sustainability
world's finest cacao
- We source all our cocoa ethically from growers who farm fairly.
- Our flavours are diligently designed to enhance the natural aromas of the cocoa we use.
- Our cocoa is sourced carefully and sustainably from Colombian, Peru and Ecuador.
- We plant a tree for each chocolate bar, nibble & truffle sold.
- As a 1% for the Planet member, we donate 1% of our annual sales to environmental causes.
- We never use unnecessary plastic or palm oil.
Our cadbury family story
- Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury, the great-great-great grandson of John Cadbury.
- We're making chocolate history. Again.
- We create exceptional chocolate in an exceptional way, driving positive change within the chocolate industry.