Boost morale, increase engagement and say thank you to your team, staff and clients with Love Cocoa's Best of Gift Box, filled with a selection of our best-selling products. We have carefully selected our most-loved, best-selling products and put them together in a luxurious chocolate hamper. This is corporate gifting made easy.
This gift box contains:
- Maldon Sea Salt 75 Dark Chocolate Bar
- Honeycomb 75g Milk Chocolate Bar
- Salted Caramel 150g Chocolate Truffles
- Salted Caramel 75g Milk Chocolate Bar
- Lovingly Dipped Blonde Almonds 100g
This gift box plants 5 trees! Find out more about our tree planting project here.
£33.50 including VAT.
33cm x 23.5cm x 11cm
Contact us to include a personalised A6 gift message (bespoke branded options available).
|Delivery||Deliver to individual addresses or in bulk to one place.|
Why Choose Love Cocoa For Corporate Gifting?
Send a selection of our delicious, ethically-sourced, handmade chocolate bars to treat your team, colleagues, employees and clients, delivered straight to their door. We offer a great range of corporate gifting options in price and volume to suit all needs and occasions. Perfect for working from home gifts, client hampers and gifts or as a big thank you gift for employees this Christmas.
Get Volume Discount On Our Corporate Chocolate Products
|Total Order Value||Discount Offer|
Send Your Corporate Chocolate Gift Today!
- Premium Quality and ethically sourced chocolate
- Flexible Quantity - Orders from 20 to over 100,000
- Easy Delivery - Send directly to individual addresses or in bulk to one desired location
- Customisation - Include bespoke messages and your branded logo
Maldon Sea Salt Bar: Peruvian Dark Chocolate (cocoa mass, raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (<1%) Sea Salt Flakes.
Honeycomb Bar: Milk Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, MILK powder, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (4%) Honeycomb Granules (sugar, glucose syrup, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, rice flour).
Salted Caramel Truffles: Glucose, sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, cocoa powder, cocoa mass, sweetened condensed skimmed MILK, water, butter (MILK), salt, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin, natural flavouring.
Salted Caramel Bar: Colombian Milk chocolate (raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, MILK powder (emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (1%) Golden Glitter Sugar (sugar, colours (E101, E171, E172), Glazing Agent (Shellac), (>1%) Sea Salt Flakes, (<1%) Natural Caramel Flavouring.
Roasted Blonde Almonds: Caramelised ALMONDS 31% (ALMONDS 94%, sugar, glucose syrup, honey), sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, skimmed MILK, whey (MILK), coating agents (arabic gum, shellac), butter (MILK), emulsifier: lecithins (SOYA), flavourings, starch.
Allergens: please see BOLD above. Made in a factory that processes eggs, gluten, wheat, dairy, nuts and sesame seeds. Suitable for vegetarians.
sourcing and sustainability
world's finest cacao
- We source all our cocoa ethically from growers who farm fairly.
- Our flavours are diligently designed to enhance the natural aromas of the cocoa we use.
- Our cocoa is sourced carefully and sustainably from Colombian, Peru and Ecuador.
- We plant a tree for each chocolate bar, nibble & truffle sold.
- As a 1% for the Planet member, we donate 1% of our annual sales to environmental causes.
- We never use unnecessary plastic or palm oil.
Our cadbury family story
- Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury, the great-great-great grandson of John Cadbury.
- We're making chocolate history. Again.
- We create exceptional chocolate in an exceptional way, driving positive change within the chocolate industry.