Boost morale and increase engagement for your staff and clients with Love Cocoa's Best of Gift Box.
This gift box contains:
- Maldon Sea Salt 75g Dark Chocolate Bar
- Honeycomb 75g Milk Chocolate Bar
- Salted Caramel 150g Truffles
- Lovingly Dipped Salted Caramel Almonds 100g
- Salted Caramel Drinking Chocolate Powder 200g
- A6 Gift Message
🌱 This gift box plants 4 trees in Northern Cameroon.
From £27.92 ex VAT and delivery
33cm x 23.5cm x 11cm
A6 gift message can include company logo.
|Delivery||Deliver to individual addresses or in bulk to one place.|
Why Choose Love Cocoa For Corporate Gifting?
Send a selection of our delicious, ethically-sourced, handmade chocolate bars to treat your team, colleagues, employees and clients, delivered straight to their door. We offer a great range of corporate gifting options in price and volume to suit all needs and occasions. Perfect for working from home gifts, client hampers and gifts or as a big thank you gift for employees this Christmas.
Get Volume Discount On Our Corporate Gifting Products
|Total Order Value||Discount Offer|
|£500 - £1,500||5%|
Send Your Corporate Gift Today!
- Premium Quality and ethically sourced chocolate
- Flexible Quantity - Orders from 20 to over 100,000
- Easy Delivery - Send directly to individual addresses or in bulk to one desired location
- Customisation - Include bespoke messages and your branded logo
sourcing and sustainability
world's finest cacao
We use single origin cacao which is in the top 8% in the World. Our cacao is sourced from Columbia, Peru and Ecuador to handcraft luxury chocolates, and present chocolate boxes filled with the finest chocolate in the world.
One bar - One tree
Climate Positive Chocolate
We plant a tree for all chocolate bars, nibbles and truffles we sell. With the chocolate industry contributing heavily to carbon emmisions and climate change it has never been so important to do something positive.
Chocolate runs in the blood
Our cadbury family story
Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury the great-great-great grandson of the founder of Cadbury's chocolate, John Cadbury. Inspiredby his philanthropic ancestors, Love Cocoa was founded from James kitchen table.