Short-Dated - BBD 31/12/2023
Share the love with Love Cocoa's chocolate truffle giant love heart selection box, filled with 24 luxurious chocolate truffles in four different flavours: salted caramel, milk champagne chocolate, pink gin white chocolate and raspberry champagne white chocolate.
This is the perfect luxury gift for a chocolate-loving loved one.
This product is:
- Free from palm oil
- Made from single-origin chocolate
- Comes in plastic-free packaging, beautifully designed by us in London
This Product Weighs 288g
Pink Gin Truffles: Sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, fresh cream (MILK), icing sugar, glucose, London Gin (4%), sorbitol skimmed MILK powder, beetroot colour, invert sugar, (emulsifier) SOYA lecithin, natural flavouring, juniper oil, citric acid. Cocoa solids: min. 30%.
Salted Caramel Truffles: Glucose, sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, cocoa powder, cocoa mass, sweetened condensed skimmed MILK, water, butter (MILK), salt, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin, natural flavouring.
Raspberry Champagne Truffles: Raspberry 4% (glucose syrup, raspberries), invert sugar syrup, stabilizer: sorbitol, emulsifier: lecithins (SOYA), champagne Marc 0,4%, pureed Raspberry 0,4% (raspberry, raspberry concentrate juice, invert sugar syrup, natural flavoUrs, acidifier: E330, antioxidant: E300), concentrated MILK, flavourings.
Milk Chocolate Truffles: Sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, fresh cream (MILK), cocoa mass, glucose, sorbitol, alcohol, cocoa powder, (emulsifier) SOYA lecithin, natural flavouring.
For allergens, see above in BOLD. May contain traces of eggs, gluten, peanuts, sesame seeds and nuts.
- Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
- Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
- Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
world's finest cacao
- We source all our cocoa ethically from growers who farm fairly and pay their workers properly. There's no great chocolate without great people behind it.
- Our flavours are diligently designed to enhance the natural aromas of the cocoa we use.
- Our cocoa is sourced sustainably from Columbia, Peru & Ecuador.
- We donate 1% of our annual sales to Eden Reforestation Projects, planting trees all over the world to combat deforestation.
- We protect nature by never using unnecessary plastic or palm oil.
- All our products are cruelty-free and we source all our cocoa carefully.
Our cadbury family story
- Love Cocoa was founded in 2016 by James Cadbury, the great-great-great grandson of John Cadbury.
- By blending heritage and expertise of great-tasting, Great British chocolate with modern standards of sustainability and ethics, Love Cocoa is making chocolate history. Again. This is a new era of chocolate from one of the oldest names in the game.
- We create exceptional chocolate in an exceptional way, driving positive change within the chocolate industry.
Unfortunately, we are currently only able to ship within the UK.
Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £35 (takes 2-3 days usually)
Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95 (guaranteed next day)
Log in to your online account and visit 'My Orders'. Here, you will see your order history and the current status of your order. Alternatively, you will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been despatched.
When you place your order, our warehouse team process and pack your parcel immediately. This means that your order cannot be changed. If you urgently need to change your order, we will try out best to help, but this may not be possible.
For online orders, you can pay by Visa, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
When you add a product to your cart, you will see an option to add a personalised greeting card for £1. Only one greeting card can be added per order.