We are hiring!
We are looking for a Sales & Account manager.
Love Cocoa was inspired by founder's great-great-great grandfather John Cadbury, with our aim to make British chocolate great again, reinventing chocolate classics with a contemporary touch being all natural and free-from: gluten, palm oil and other nasties.
We’ve partnered with the charity Rainforest Foundation, to do our bit to combat problems of deforestation, cocoa farmer poverty and human rights abuses, rife within the cocoa industry by donating 10% of profits to them.
Founded in 2016, we are now stocked in John Lewis, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, Harrods, Planet Organic as well as another 8 countries. Having grown sales 450% last year, we are now looking for a chocolate sales superstar to join our team based in East London in order to help to increase the distribution across the country and also increase the rate of sale. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has been working in FMCG for at least a year and is looking to step up.
This role has loads of possibilities for progression, if you’re looking to find your feet in a fast-growing foodie business this is the ideal role for you. We’re still quite a small team so you’ll need to be keen to pitch in everywhere to help get stuff done.
You will be responsible for acquiring new customers and manage current accounts on a daily basis, via inbound marketing channels, emails, visiting the stores, meetings and direct calls. This will also include helping in-store sampling and running promotions. You will also be contacting corporates to boost our business sales (we have previously partnered with Amex).
You will also need to gather information about customer needs, really understanding their requirements and motivations to both grow business and feedback into our product development team.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working in FMCG with a strong demonstrable track record (1 year sales or marketing preferred).
- You have a passion for sales, leadership and company growth
- A friendly, can-do attitude and willingness to pitch in when needed
- You have an interest in the food/chocolate sector
- You enjoy working with people and have an empathetic nature
- You are driven to learn, work hard and adapt to fast-paced start-up culture
- You have a proven ability to generate and close leads
- You have outstanding communication skills
- You have a keen eye for detail and the ability to plan ahead
- You are highly motivated and enthusiastic
- You are organized and process driven
- Experience with CRM system (nice to have)
What we can offer:
- 24 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays! (rising 1 day per year until 27 days)
- A competitive starting salary (£23-27k depending on experience) + performance related bonus
- Potential of equity after a year (0.5%)
- High profile startup - we are due to appear on Dragons Den in late 2018
- Responsibility and empowerment from day one.
- Work in a rapidly growing and ambitious startup.
- Make your mark on the business - as a small team everyone's opinion and drive to succeed counts. You'll never be a small cog in a big machine.
- Get exposure to all aspects of the business - from product discussions to operations.
- Equity (options) for flexible working.
- Options for the right candidate.
- Pension scheme contribution.
- Office dog
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for the role.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com along with a short cover letter.