Our single-origin chocolate is combined with smooth milk and shaped into buttons, which are ideal for making hot chocolate at home, with your own choice of milk.
These buttons come in beautiful packaging, making them the perfect gift for any hot chocolate lover in your life.
Delicious hot chocolate needs delicious chocolate to start with!
This product is:
- Free from Palm Oil
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Slave Free
- Single Origin
- Comes in Plastic Free Packaging (compostable wood inner film)
By buying this product, you will help to plant a tree in Kenya. Find out more about our tree planting here. 🌱
1) Warm your milk through, whisking occasionally (both dairy and non-dairy work well)
2) Remove from the heat and add 30g of chocolate buttons.
3) Return to the heat and slowly whisk the chocolate buttons through until fully melted.
4) Serve, top, and enjoy!
This Product Weighs 200g
We offer a number of different delivery options.
- Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £40 (takes 2-3 days usually)
- Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95, or £1.95 on orders over £40 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
- Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95, or £3.95 over £40 (guaranteed next day)
Channel Islands - £11
Isle of Man - £5
Order before 2 PM for same day despatch (Mon-Fri)
Our bars come in boxes which can fit up to 9 bars in and are delivered through the letterbox (95% of letterboxes). Orders over 9 bars and truffle tubes may not fit in letterbox boxes.
No billing information is included in the parcel.
Include a free gift message and this will be included on a card you can choose at checkout.
If ordering a pre-order item your full order will be delivered together, not separately.
For more information find our FAQs here
During the summer we will reserve the right to hold the product until the temperature drops below 25 degrees to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition.
Due to the high heat over the summer months in Europe it is not possible for us to ship our chocolate outside UK. At Love Cocoa we pride ourselves on delivering high quality, gourmet chocolate and as this may be compromised by the risk of melted products we have halted all international shipping until September. If you have any questions regarding this or would like to arrange a special overseas delivery we may be able to arrange this for you. Please feel free to get in touch via contact page.