Take the stress out of finding the perfect gift for the men in your life this year and give them a present they’ll be sure to remember!
We have carefully selected our best-selling chocolate gifts which pair perfectly with our NEW Chocolate Stout; a luxurious, silky stout brimming with notes of dark chocolate and espresso. This is a wonderful gift for anyone who loves a deliciously chocolatey alcohol, paired with the perfect accompaniments to provide a party for the taste buds.
This gift box contains:
- NEW Chocolate Stout 330ml
- Crushed Coffee Milk Chocolate 75g Bar
- Peruvian 60% Dark Chocolate 75g Bar
- Salted Caramel Milk Chocolate 75g Bar
- Lovingly Dipped Espresso Martini Beans 100g
These treats arrive in a beautifully designed, completely recyclable cardboard hamper box, so that once the chocolate is gone this packaging can be placed straight in the recycling (or re-used as a useful storage box!).
Love Cocoa…Love the Planet!
As with all Love Cocoa products, this gift is:
- Slave Free
- Free from Palm Oil
- Made with Love
- Giving back to the environment – we plant one tree for every bar sold!
- Plastic Free Packaging (compostable inner film)
🌱 This chocolate bundle plants 3 trees in Northern Cameroon
We offer a number of different delivery options.
- Royal Mail 48 tracked - £3.50, or free over £40 (takes 2-3 days usually)
- Royal Mail 24 tracked - £4.95, or £1.95 on orders over £40 (takes 1 day 93% of the time)
- Premium Tracked Next Working Day - £6.95, or £3.95 over £40 (guaranteed next day)
Channel Islands - £11
Isle of Man - £5
Order before 2 PM for same day despatch (Mon-Fri)
Our bars come in boxes which can fit up to 9 bars in and are delivered through the letterbox (95% of letterboxes). Orders over 9 bars and truffle tubes may not fit in letterbox boxes.
No billing information is included in the parcel.
Include a free gift message and this will be included on a card you can choose at checkout.
If ordering a pre-order item your full order will be delivered together, not separately.
For more information find our FAQs here
During the summer we will reserve the right to hold the product until the temperature drops below 25 degrees to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition.
Due to the high heat over the summer months in Europe it is not possible for us to ship our chocolate outside UK. At Love Cocoa we pride ourselves on delivering high quality, gourmet chocolate and as this may be compromised by the risk of melted products we have halted all international shipping until September. If you have any questions regarding this or would like to arrange a special overseas delivery we may be able to arrange this for you. Please feel free to get in touch via contact page.