6 Bar Chocolate Subscription - Choose your own selection every month
Pick your favourite 6 bars from our collection of luxury, ethically sourced chocolate bars, and get them delivered by post through the letterbox every month!
🍫 Includes 6 chocolate bars of your choice
🛒 £20 + P&P monthly charge
🙌 Usually worth £26.99 with delivery
🎁 Change your flavour anytime (48hr cut off)
💌 Letterbox Friendly
🌱 You're planting 6 trees every month with our chocolate!
*Minimum subscription length of 3 months.
*Please note due to COVID-19 we may need to substitute part of your selection with another product. If this is the case you'll receive a notification email from us.
*Contain Milk (for milk chocolate) and Soya. Made on machinery that processes Tree Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts), Peanuts and Wheat.
1. Pick from some of our delicious organic chocolate bars, all made with love in Great Britain.
2. Choose how often you would like to receive your chocolate. Going on holiday? Pause or cancel orders at any time.
3. Our chocolates are delivered through your letterbox, so no one needs to wait in to enjoy!
- Worried you may get bored of the same chocolate? -You can simply change your flavours you want to receive.
- Need to cancel or pause? -This can easily be done in the "your account" section.
See each product description.
Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate contains Milk (for milk chocolate) and Soya. Made on machinery that processes Tree Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts), Peanuts and Wheat.
Dark Chocolate contains Soya. Made on machinery that processes Milk, Tree Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts), Peanuts and Wheat.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love the chocolate! Would be great to have an 8 bar subscription or the possibility to bring forward your order
Very happy with the order, tried some new flavours and wasn't disappointed
Great delivery, good communication, good price and great choice for allergies. Sister is very happy with delivery and product, it has cheered her up since catching the current virus. Thanks for helping
Absolutely loved this chocolate, it all got eaten a lot quicker than expected because it was so nice. Would much prefer pieces that break evenly, but it's a minor preference given the quality of the product
Delicious, British, hand made chocolate. Nuff said.